Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The weather is getting nice here in good old Oregon, finally!
We are able to have dinners outside and play outside without getting soaked and cold.

Dorian loves looking for "tato bugs" and worms. Ash and Dorian got our garden all ready to plant seeds today. We will plant for sure tomato's and pumpkins, I would love to do raspberries but I have heard they are very hard to start. So, we will see. Dorian has talked all day about how the pumpkins will grow. He remembers from last year. He was standing in the middle of the garden and told Ash "Pour water on me so I will grow!". SOOOO SWEET!!! I told him that he was big enough already, we don't want him to grow anymore!

Dorian is counting to 11 and is getting the ABC down. He still mixes them up some times, but when he says them when no one is looking he always says them correctly. He loves coloring, playing with clay, LOVES band-aids, hunting ghosts and just running around like a wild man and getting into trouble when he can! He is a wonderful little boy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the pics. I must agree, he is a beautiful, beautiful boy. xoxo gma