Sunday, August 12, 2007

Two days off!


We took Saturday off and we always have Sunday off! We went to Erin's cousins wedding on Saturday and had a good time and then there was a small get together at Erin's parents house after. Then today we relaxed and slept in and then went down to Wilsonville park were they have walking trails along the water and walked those for a few hours, we had a really great time! Then went and got smoothies and headed home. Now we have been just relaxing more and watching movies. Good weekend! Click here for photos of us on our walk!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe how big he is. I remember him as a baby. He is beautiful as you all are. Thank you for the flowers regarding my mother's passing. Ellen included your names. It sounds like all is well. Ern, give your mother a hard time for not calling me. You have a great page. I have mno idea how to create this kinda of stuff. Take care. Aunti Kathy