Friday, March 16, 2012

Little boy, big world





Thursday we woke up to huge amounts of rain and horrid wind. We decided a trip to the pet store would be perfect. We headed there and held puppies, looked at the fishes and watched the huge tortoises walk around the shop.
Today (Friday) we woke up to the sun peeking through the blinds saying, "come play with me!". We headed out for a lovely walk to the local chocolate store and picked up some goodies for after lunch.

This tree has always been a favorite of mine, ut has been downtown since I lived here.
I say there is gnomes living in that tree. I always tell Dorian to knock on the door. Dorian thinks I am weird since he is very much a realist.
You can see the amount of rain we got yesterday by the massive puddles around town.
Dorian's cousin Meagan is over for the night, they are out playing with bubbles right now. Hopefully the rain will hold off a bit more for the weekend. :)

No comments: