Thursday, March 15, 2012

A flash back...


The blog has been sitting here for awhile with no updates. I guess life is getting in the way, but here I am doing a photo dump to update everyone! Here are a few photos from Jan-present.

Dorian a few months back really wanted a fish, so we decided we would get one. His name is Smiggle, this is his cool tank.
Here is Ashy and me on our 10 year anniversary on Jan 13th!
My grandpa was in Oregon for a long visit, we loved having him here. Here is Dorian playing a game with him.
This is me with out new little nephew, Keegan, born at the very end of December.
A new place we found about 20 mins away. It is a HUGE indoor trampoline place. It is so much fun! They have a homeschool jump on Monday's and I am taking Dorian and some of his friends 1-2 times a month to go jump.
Dorian playing with some dominos.
Ash and Dorian playing bball.
Dorian holding his little cousin, Kee.
Here is Dorian at a comic book store going through Pokemon cards.


No comments: